Everything you need for your first term of baby swimming
A private introductory session, with the opportunity to take photos of baby’s first swim, followed by six weeks of small-group swimming with other mums and dads who have newborns just like you. Not just that, we’ve decided to include all the accessories you need for your first term’s swimming, a beach bag filled with: a woggle, disposable nappies, a happy nappy and a special Mini Swimming duck!
Private First Swim:
First baby swim private class- just you, your partner and your baby with a teacher who will go through all the basics of baby swimming including holds, moves and songs. You’ll have the whole pool to yourselves and the teacher would be very happy to capture the moment for you by taking photos on your device.
Six group lessons:
Six weeks of new baby classes for mum or dad. These will be with up to 6 other mums/dads all starting at the same time with similar aged babies so a great way to make new mummy friends and start your own baby social bubble.
Also included: A swimming bag with happy nappy, packet of disposable swim nappies, a Mini Swimming duck and swimming woggle – everything you need for your first term.
The spaces left for April and May for the private classes are:
- Tuesday @ 3pm: Lexden: 4/11/18/25th of May , 8/15/22nd of June
- Wednesday @ 1:30pm: Lexden: 5/12/19/26th of May
- Wednesday @ 3pm: Lexden: 28th of April
- Thursday @ 12.30pm: Lexden: 29th of April, 6/13/20/27th of May
- Friday @ 1pm: Lexden: 7/14/21/28th of May
- Tuesday @ 2pm: Stanway: 18th/25th of May, 8/15/22/29th of June
- Tuesday @ 2:30pm: Stanway: 18th/25th of May, 8/15/22/29th of June
- Wednesday @ 1pm: Stanway: 21st April
Special Offer at £105